About Your Visit
At Georgia Bone & Joint Surgeons, P.C., we provide orthopedic and spine care in a comfortable and patient friendly environment. From patient check-in to your visit with one of our board certified orthopedic physicians, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable.
Preparing for Your Visit
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow you time to check-in with our office professionals at the front desk and complete any registration forms. If this is your first visit with us, you will be guided through a one-on-one New Patient Registration. During this process, a Georgia Bone & Joint Surgeons representative will obtain your information.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Detailed list of your medications, including name, dosage, and how often taken
- Related X-rays, MRIs, CT Scans
- Any related medical records or notes about the condition for which you are seeing a Georgia Bone & Joint Surgerons physician
- Method of payment for your co-pay or deductible
- We accept all major credit cards, cash and checks.
- If you have a referral from your primary care physician or any other medical provider, please provide that documentation the front desk representative.
Insurance plans change frequently, therefore, we suggest calling your insurance carrier prior to your visit to see if Georgia Bone & Joint Surgeons, P.C. is included in their network of providers.
During Your Visit
Upon completion of patient check-in and new patient registration, you may relax in our spacious waiting area. A Georgia Bone & Joint Surgeons certified medical assistant will escort you to an exam room where you will meet with your orthopedic physician.
For your comfort and convenience, we recommend that you wear loose, comfortable clothing for your appointment. If you are having a lower extremity examined (hip, knee, angle, etc.) consider wearing shorts or loose fitting pants, such as sweatpants.
You are welcome to have a trusted family member, friend, or caregiver accompany you to your appointment.